NASCAR Speedpark brings lots of speed and family entertainment to the Smoky Mountains each season. The fastest track in town, mini-golf, climbing walls, a huge indoor arcade and of course a NASCAR themed gift shop make this a must for NASCAR fans visiting the Smokies each year.
Here is just part of what you can do at the NASCAR Speedpark in Sevierville, TN:
- Smoky Mountain Speedway – This is the biggie! A quarter-mile track with 3/8 scale karts. This is as close to real racing as you will find in the Smokies.
- The Competitor – A short oval track with side-by-side racing.
- The Intimidator – This track is chalenging enough to be named for Dale ‘The Intimadator’ Earnhardt himself.
- Slidewayz – A 750-foot slick track. Get ready to drift.
- Family 500 – An hourglass shaped track designed for people of all ages.
- Young Champions – Another family friendly track. Measuring 1,100 feet long, this is a great one to take the kids on.
- The Qualifier – This is a beginner track. Great for those younger members of your family that need to learn how to drive a go kart.
- Baby Bristol – This course is designed for the youngest NASCAR fans in mind. A 200 foot starter track that really gets your kids blood pumping.
- Speed Bumper Boats – Double seat bumper boats with electric motors. This outdoor attraction is only open seasonaly based on the weather.
- Speedome Arcade – Find all of the best racing arcade games ever made.
- Rock Climbing Wall – 4 rock walls of indoor challenge. See if you ca make it to the top and then see if you can make it to the top before your kids do.
- Dragon’s Lair Fantasy Golf – 2 18-hole golf courses of min-golf fun.
- Speedway Draft – This is a small roller coaster with your little one sin mind.
- Starship 3000 – If you remember the gravitron from your hometown fair, then you are in for a treat at NASCAR Speedpark.